Monday, October 17, 2005

Sorry for the inconvenience

I apologize to all the real people. I have had to make commenting more difficult by turning on word verification. This means that you'll have another step in the commenting process. I hope it doesn't deter anyone real from posting to me (I LOVE to hear from everyone!)

The problem is that I was getting blasted with SPAM! Friday night instead of posting here I had to spend my online time deleteing about 30 bogus comments throughout my blog. Minutes after I posted below and before I could turn on word verification, I got hit again!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Glad to see you posting again! I had to turn on the word verification on my blog a while ago, too. Those spam comments are so annoying. Congrats to your SIL! I hope Carrie is able to get her diabetes under control.