Tuesday, January 31, 2006

12 hours later

I started falling asleep mid post last night, then Danielle started crying. I just got up and went to bed...left my post open. Normally I'd delete it and start all over again. In other words...don't bother posting at all since I didn't consider the post completed. Instead I decided it's a partial post or none at all. So I had whoever was nearest the computer hit "publish". It was hard to do...I couldn't watch. Then I had to keep myself back from hitting the delete button.

Things are looking up for Michelle....I think. For the first time she woke up without a fever! :o) It's threatening to edge back up but so far it's sticking to very low grade. Her knee is looking better, but I thought that yesterday morning too. I hate how that happens. Things look good first thing but then they get worse as the day goes on UNTIL nighttime (after office hours) and then all hell breaks loose! I'm ok with letting her go one more day now though. Last night I wasn't sure if I should let her go one more hour.

Danielle's culture came back + for Group A strep too. UGH! At least she's a relatively happy sick baby. She's getting cuter by the day! Just when you think she can't get any cuter she goes and does something new. Her new trick is she crinkles up her nose, showing lots of gum and tips her head back when she smiles. Only thing missing is the actual words..."I'm cute!" coming out of her mouth. It always manages to make me lol when she does it. Which is OFTEN!

Most of the kids went to school this morning. Carrie being the exception. I was busy doing "paperwork" and forgot she was home. Finally remembered but couldn't find her. Just as I was starting to panic I found her. She had fallen asleep in Luke's and Jake's room while she was reading her book. I'm still not sure why she picked the boy's room instead of her own or mine.

Well need to get something done around here before school kids start getting home. Now if Danielle would cooperate...I'd be all set! LOL

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Whoa! I wondered what you'd been doing but I was not thinking about House of Strep. I hope all are better soon!