Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Mall madness

Tuesday was a lazy day for the most part. I played around on the computer, installing new games and such. I also managed to finally get the right sound driver installed! Woohoooo! It only took 4 different files to get the right one. lol Figures now that things are hunkydory on this computer...I start thinking about getting a new one. I'd love it if I didn't have to share. MINE! MINE! MINE!

Around 4 we finally got out the door to head to the mall. We were curious whether they had some decent sales. I managed to buy a few things are various stores, not spending too much at any. It sure does add up though. We hit the grocery store on the way home. Even though I spent a good chunk of money I didn't buy a week's worth of groceries. Most of it was for this long weekend. We always like to have an at home day on New Years with lots of snacks. On the way home I realized that Tom is on call this weekend. So much for the family day at home thought. Maybe we'll luck out and it'll be a quiet sewer day. lol

Liz, Carrie and Eileen came home last night and brought 2 of my neices with them. The oldest niece (14yo) LOVES Danielle, so my snuggle time has been cut drastically. Guess I should take advantage of it and get some work around here done....naaaaaa.
I sure do wish the clean laundry fairy would make a visit. The Mount Washmore troll has definitely been here! Our septic tank started backing up/slowing down on Christmas Eve so I haven't done too much of it in a while. Not to mention I was behind to begin with.

With New Years being around the corner I've started thinking about resolutions. I don't normally make resolutions but this year is a bit different. I don't see them as resolutions so much as affirmations of what I've already started to accomplish in my life. Also to move mom up on the taking care of scale. Seems she's usually last. (except when pg then she's first!)

The mob is asking for breakfast...onto a pancake making marathon.

1 comment:

Anne Coleman said...

I think you deserve to have Mount Washmore-I honestly do NOT know how you do it. Somedays 6 is a stretch for me!

Hopefully your weekend won't be too empty without Tom home.

Happy New Year!