Saturday, August 07, 2010

I forgot to post this picture

During the summer conference I was either too busy or forgot that I had my camera...except once. It was during children's day and Liz had taken Sean to get his face painted.

Photobucket

I'm not sure how I missed this the other day but I did. A precious Meghan watching Daddy sleep picture. :o)

Photobucket

The kids were playing with my camera while waiting for me to get in the van.

Photobucket

It's a much nicer day today...My feet are finally back to normal and my headache is barely there. It's less humid and a reasonable temperature. While I managed to get some things done. I didn't do nearly what I'd hoped to do. Most of the day was spent trying to clean up this computer so it ran a little faster then a snail. Funny how much time I can waste on the machines that are suppose to make life easier and save us time.

I'm looking forward to this weekend. There's not much planned. Michelle needs to go to work at 7am. I'll drive her in and then do a bit of grocery shopping. I need to get some things for Jake's birthday. His choice for dinner....steak, pasta salad and salt potatoes.

Hmmm I guess I need to get up and take Sean to bed

And again with the not publishing like I thought I did!

Good Morning! Jake is now 14yo! Where does the time go? Seems like it was just yesterday that I was coming home from the hospital and heading the summer conference. Michelle is now at work and I've run to the store for a few things. I have more to get but none of the stores I needed to run to were open yet. I even ran through the drive thru at dunkin donuts and got coffee for Tom and I. When I walked in the door it was barely 8am and no one was awake yet. Right now it's just me, Tom, Sean and Danielle up. I'm about ready to go and get everyone else up! There are things to do.

Jake had mentioned having strawberry shortcake for his birthday and then changed it to regular cake. While shopping I decided we could have the shortcake for breakfast....now it's waiting for the sleepyheads. When I walked in the door this morning it stunk in here. I went into the kitchen and found one of the burners opened a quarter of the way!! YIKES! I'm not sure how long it'd been on but thankfully windows were open and nothing happened.

I'm really needing a Meghan fix!! I haven't seen her since they brought her to church the other day. I was hoping they'd come here today for Jake's birthday but Drew didn't answer his phone nor did he call me back last night. Hopefully I can get a hold of him in a little while. I hate calling someone with a new baby...what if they're sleeping!?! Hopefully Allison remembers to turn off her phone when she takes a nap.

Ok...the phone is ringing and the little ones are trying to use me as a jungle gym. Time to get out of my chair.

No comments: