Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ah a day at home

Well technically I had to leave at 3:30 to take Michelle to work. But I didn't have to go anywhere else. Tom and I both drove Stine and Liz back to Newark to catch their plane to Norway. Tom convinced me that it was ok to leave after they entered security. There were no delays and we saw the crew go through the gate before the girls. I was just sure they'd need to be rescued after we left. Luckily I was wrong! They are home safe and sound in Norway.

And now it's Wednesday! GRRRRR How many times do I post with an And now added on. WHY can't I finish a post in one day!

I wanted to share pictures from Monday.

The day started early with some crying from Sean. He was mad that whomever was in the shower, wouldn't let him join them.
Photobucket

Luke and Jake discussing strategy for an Xbox game.
Photobucket

Oreo, the big stinky dog
Photobucket

Unlit Christmas tree. Extension cord broke...besides you can see the ornaments better.
Photobucket

Jake decided to make cookies for the neighbors. Sean decided Jake needed help. I decided to try to ignore it (wasn't successful) Unfortunately when he was traying up the second batch, the corelle bowl fell on the floor. It shattered into a zillion pieces, wasting over half a batch of cookie dough. Lucky for me the cookie dough helped keep some of the shards held together so the mess wasn't too bad to get control over.
Photobucket

Catching Carrie doing what she likes to do best...lay in bed and talk on the phone.
Photobucket

Livingroom floor after Sean is done with it.
Photobucket

Princess Sean upset over something one of the other princesses did to him. I didn't quite get the whole story.
Photobucket

No comments: