Thursday, January 07, 2010

It must be the new year

I've been wanting to change things up here for a while. It must be the new year "traditions" clicking in...changes, starting fresh, etc. Now if things would only kick in for me housewise, things would be a lot better around here...but NOOOOO I have to sit here and redecorate my blog instead.

I didn't like the busyness of the 3 columns...so we're back down to 2. I also wanted my photos to be shown bigger then the previous template allowed. There are still some things I need to fix and may be adding, so don't be surprised if things are funky here on and off.

I also wanted to add more of what I'm working on craftwise here...including a photo gallery of finished things and WIP (works in progress).

1 comment:

Denise said...

I like it!!! Your background is BEAUTIFUL!!!

I just switched to a new 3 column template on my blog. I like that my new one has a wider post column, but I'm not liking the square edges. I may end up going back to a 2 column in the near future.

Spending time on redecorating the blog is so much more FUN than cleaning house & it gives me a great sense of accomplishment that LASTS unlike cleaning the house that will just get messed up again in almost no time at all.