Thursday, September 20, 2012

Another week

Time is flying and I need to adjust.  It seems like I'm wasting a lot of time during the day.  At first I cut myself some slack but this is ridiculous!  All my plans to get things done with all my free time...still undone.  Then I realize the next two weekends are taken with a soccer tournament and fall conference.

Carrie is feeling like poop these days. She's only gone to school on Tuesday and I had to pick her up midday.  She slept most of yesterday and today she was still in bed when I pulled into the driveway at 12:45 (time we were suppose to be leaving for her doctor's appt) .  We were only 20 minutes late. Luckily they were running late too. The goal is to get her off some meds and see if she improves.  Wait until her antibiotic is out of her system and do a urine culture.  They also want to add the  nephrology clinic to her list of drs and want her seen asap. 

Right now I'm sitting on the floor of Liz's apartment waiting for her fiance AJ to get out of work.  They are coming home with us for a visit and then are headed to AJ's parents' house for the night.  In the morning they are headed on a roadtrip for their one year anniversary.  AJ found out he leaves for basic training the 3rd week of January.

My phone keeps ringing while I'm writing this.  Jake has lots of questions about making carrot cake.  I fell asleep last night and didn't get it done so it's his job now.  We're making it for Allison...it's her birthday today!!!!  I made her sloppy joes and pasta salad for dinner.   I'm starving!

I was so tempted to keep Danielle and Sean home today...they are soooo tired.  Sean has been falling asleep on the bus everyday.   I knew I wouldn't be home today or I might have.  It's going to be so hard to send them tomorrow.

Well we're heading out the door now.

No comments: