Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The doctor jusr called

He said he didn't get many cells but what he got were all normal. I'll take it! So now we watch it and recheck it in 6mos. I think I've told practically everyone BUT Carrie! LOL She's still on the bus right now. While I'm sure she's going to be happy not to deal with cancer again. I think she's not going to be too happy about the possibility of having a biopsy done again. Next time though I'll be insisting on Emla cream before hand. Actually I'm going to talk to them about it for all her visits. I just have NO confidence that their "freezy" spray is an effective numbing agent. And I know emla works wonders. So off to go call Tom. I'm sure he's been on pins and needles all day too.

Thanks everyone for caring and all your prayers. It helps a lot.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Yay!!! I'm so happy the results were good & you don't have to worry about it for a while.

Thia said...

Thank You Jesus!