Monday, April 05, 2010

How long is this going to go on?

I don't like to sleep. I consider it a waste of time. But even I think this is ridiculous! I took Sean into bed last night shortly after 9:30 and promptly fell asleep. No problem...until I'm wide awake and tossing and turning at 1am! I finally snuck out here at 1:30. I thought I'd take a crack at getting Allison's wedding shawl done but I'm not sure where my glasses are right now. I didn't want to get sucked up into the web (nothing personal) if I could help it...so stayed clear of it for a while. Realized that we ran out of clean towels yesterday so threw some in. Got a load of whites ready to go in next since finding socks yesterday was a chore and a half. Sean woke up so I jumped into bed with him again. I might've dozed but for only a few minutes. Then back out here again, switching laundry, towels in the dryer, whites in. Now there's whites in the dryer and washer.

I had been deciding whether to try to go back to sleep for an hour or so. I think I'd realized I'd made my decision when I started stirring a hot cup of coffee. Well, I had to have SOMETHING to go with the baggie of sugar cookies I demolished. Sean's back up again (I swear he's a lighter sleeper then I am) and snuggling on my shoulder. I probably should try to get him back to bed but I'm not sure I can do it with Tom's snooze alarm going off for the next half an hour or so.

Tammy....the dome I refer to lately is the Syracuse Dome. The sports stadium at Syracuse University. Our church as been fundraising there since September, we either pour beer or run a concession stand. Lots of fun!

No comments: