Friday, January 30, 2009

HOME!!!

I am finally home. It was a very busy and emotional time down in Florida. I'm very glad we went...it was where I needed to be. But I am oh so glad to be home again. There is so much that I want to talk about but time is limited as I'm catching up with the kids before school (they were in bed when we got home at midnight). So for now I'll just say....I am very blessed! I don't know how many times I've cried or almost cried since I walked in the door last night. Not so much for my cousin and what she's going through. But because of the realization of what I've been given and everything I have. When Tom and I went to bed he held me and I broke down. To know that he loves me and how much I love him. To have him there next to me...healthy and strong. Oh my goodness!!!

No comments: