Saturday, May 22, 2010

Wedding...The rest of the story

Now I get to share random pictures that I like. Only problem is that I don't feel right sharing some as I'm not sure how the people in them feel about being posted online. So as much as I'd like to share even more....most of the pictures will be of my family. (lucky you! lol)

Drew and Tom enjoying a lighthearted moment before the ceremony
Photobucket

Jake experiencing some sisterly love on the dance floor
Photobucket

Allison with all the yummy offerings of the night.
Photobucket

Sean and D showing us their dance moves. Sean proceeded to roll from one side of the hall to the other numerous times.
Photobucket


Photobucket
Pat giving his speech as the best man. He said some words then told Drew he wanted to give him some words of advice. Then he said...

We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

In the middle of it Drew realized what Pat was saying and yelled out....I'm being Rick Rolled!!! Hysterical laughter ensued.

Drew and Allison getting pictures taken with my parents. A song came on that Allison didn't really like so she's telling him to go turn it off.
Photobucket

And he did...after he took his time dancing over to the laptop.
Photobucket
(I realized when previewing this that Drew seems mad in this picture...not so, they were fooling around)

Allison showing us her best bouquet throwing technique
Photobucket

Guess who caught it...
Photobucket
Allison said to me...Apparently Val has an awesome jump shot. I threw the bouquet and turned around and she was still in the air. lol

Cory and Jake
Photobucket

Ashley and Alex dancing with the baby
Photobucket

The boys playing. (The person in the back is the hands for the person in the front)
Photobucket

Val and John with Sean
Photobucket


Pat and Alex...the next wedding in the family...Nov 13th.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Denise said...

Fabulous pictures!!! I absolutely LOVE the first one of Drew & Tom!

Looks like you will be very busy with weddings over the next few years!