Friday, May 21, 2010

Wedding....the setting

I'm finally getting the pictures up. Sorry for the delay. Because there are so many pictures, I'm going to break this down into multiple posts.

We have one beautiful falls...

Photobucket

One reception hall

Photobucket

Workers prepping

Photobucket

Liz and Eileen (in the orange) working across from Alex. Michelle (on the right) working with Val in the back.

Hall gets spiffed up a bit

Photobucket

with a yummy cake to share

Photobucket

and appetizers

Cheese and veggie table

Photobucket

chocolate fountains

Photobucket

We had a small fountain with pink "chocolate" in it and a larger one with milk chocolate. They were big hits, unfortunately our reserve chocolate was scorched beyond use when I tried to keep them warm in a crockpot.

Next...the cast of characters

3 comments:

Thia said...

I was going to leave a longer comment, but I need to go forage in the kitchen b/c I'm hungry now.

Gretchen said...

Looks great! Our wedding and reception looked very similar. We had a lake, not a waterfall, and our lodge was maybe a bit smaller; but it was out in a state park and very beautiful!

Denise said...

Beautiful cake!!! All the food looks delicious and I LOVE the waterfall!!!