Friday, May 27, 2005

I did it!

I really did it! I can't breath very well but by jingle I did it! LOL I have my bedroom almost completely cleaned! Another couple hours in there to organize and polish and it'll be showroom ready. :o) I'm paying for it a bit, I'm swollen, getting sore and my allergies have hit me big time.

I'm embarrassed to say that my room hasn't been this clean since Eileen was born (she's SIX!) Usually deep cleaning my bedroom was something I did before each baby was born, with Olivia I never really did it. At the best I'd get half of it cleaned LOL

I dragged myself out of my room to make the kids go to bed and practically flipped. While I was cleaning in my room, the kids were undoing the work I did in the livingroom this morning! GRRRRRRRRRR! So much for having the house look nice when Tom walks in the door. At least the bedroom will surprise him. And hey! He can take a bath in a sparkling clean tub (I think..haven't checked that since I scrubbed it at 2pm lol)

Tomorrow I have tenative plans to go to the grocery store with D. I have a feeling I won't be up to it. Either that or I'll want to continue working on things around here. Guess morning will tell.

No comments: