Wednesday, December 01, 2004

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATRICK!!!

It's almost over but Pat is now 19yo! He's still dealing with his headaches and missed classes again today. :o( If I were him I'd think it was a pretty crappy birthday but he's an easy going guy and said it's ok. Me, I was crying my eyes out because I couldn't do what I wanted to do for his birthday today. Things are super super tight until payday on Friday thanks to Christmas shopping. I'll have to think of something nice to do for him. Not exactly sure when though as this weekend is busier then the week. LOL Who said weekends were for relaxin?

I worked on my candy bouquets today and made 7 of them with enough candy to make 2 more. Last night I made 4 snowman soup mugs and a dozen roses out of Hershey kisses. I have a LOT of other things I want to do but not sure if I'll have the time...TOOPID CLOCK!!! STOP!!!!!!!!

No comments: