Thursday, July 21, 2005

First day back on track

I did good with my meds and tracking. I did so so with my eating. I went over my calories by about 300. I didn't eat too much, just not the right stuff (fatty alfredo, bologna, salad dressing type of thing).

My numbers were...

Fasting....70
Breakfast....116
lunch........64
dinner.......115

So except for the low during lunch, the rest are fine. Today however...UGH!

I woke up to a 79 which was fine. What I did wrong was decide to have CEREAL for breakfast! I KNOW I don't do cereal (milk is most likely the culprit though) well. My after breakfast number is now at 179! Guess I won't be doing that again. And I guess I don't have to worry about my insulin needs going down anymore. Figures when I finally say something it proves me wrong.

Tuesday night Valerie started to complain that her back on the right side hurts. She was up all night last night in pain and now says both sides hurt. I finally got her to get to sleep around 6am with some tylenol PM. She's still groggy from the benedryl in it. I've called the peds office and she has a 2:40 appt. Tom is coming home 2hrs early to bring her there. I hope it's not another kidney stone or a kidney infection.

Yesterday was cooler but I was still HOT! This morning the kids were complaining it was cold in here...I thought it felt GREAT! I'm looking forward to Saturday where the high for the day is suppose to only be 78.

In half an hour we're off to the dentist office for the afternoon. Luckily I only have to get a cleaning. Liz, Carrie and Olivia are getting work done. I have to figure out how I'm going to make sure I eat right while out today and get ready to go. Will update later this evening if I can.

No comments: