Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Running out the door....

I've been running nonstop since 9am. I've made all our food (pasta salad, french toast, pancakes, and hardboiled eggs). I lost count on how many loads of laundry I've done but the last load that HAS to be in is about ready to get thrown into the dryer.

I still have a few kids bags to check before I consider them ready to go. My clothes haven't even been touched as far as packing. Looks like it'll be another late night before we're totally moved over to the camper.

My back is killing me right now and I still have tons to do. (unpacking, cleaning the popup, setting up everything. I'm not a good person to be around either. I'm short tempered and totally impatient. Even Tom can do nothing right tonight.

My house is a mess, not a total mess but messy from packing. At least the older kids will have something to do while I'm gone! ROFL!!!!

I know I forgot something...a lot of things. At least I can run home if it's really important. I would prefer to avoid rounding up everyone and taking a trip home though.

Oh well, I'm off!

No comments: