Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Happy? Anniversary!

While I was publishing my last post I heard a vehicle pull into the driveway. It sounded like Tom...got up to check...it was Tom. It then hit me...May 3rd. It's his anniversary at work. As of today he has been working at the county for 24yrs! WOW! When he turns 55 (7.25yrs to go) he'll have the option of retiring. We're hoping that we can work the finances so it's a big possibilty. What HE's really hoping is he can send me out to work so it's reality no matter what! ROFL!

I also had a DOH! moment when I realized that today was Wednesday! That means that I totally forgot about Tuesday night chat last night. Sorry ma!

So why was Tom home in the middle of the day? Did he take half the day off to celebrate his anniversary? Nope. That cold I mentioned below has knocked him on his fanny! He's taking a nap with Danielle as I write this. Carrie just woke up from a nap and is feeling like crud. She took a shower and was sitting here shivering and crying that her head hurts. I finally convinced her to take some Ibuprofen and have a bowl of cereal. At least Danielle is faring a bit better...no fever or fussing.

Oh and between entries I went to run the pump again and check the pool. The water is now going in the skimmer and has filled the filter! Only about 2 or 3 more inches of water until it's completely filled. Should only take a few more days. lol The timer is set to turn the pump on every 6hrs. I'm trying to remember to manually run it every 2hrs between those times.

No comments: