Friday, April 18, 2008
Danielle's Bowling 101
Because Liz took the pictures there were tons of Danielle. We decided to use them and have her give you a lesson on proper bowling lane shenaningans.
1. First you have to find a really really pretty ball...preferably pink.
2. Have someone big load your really cute pink ball onto the ramp. PUSH it down as hard as you can.
3. Patiently watch your ball make it's trip down the lane.(snacking on the ramp at the same time)
4. Run to the ball return. Wait and wait and wait for that pretty pink ball to come back to you.
5. Repeat step 2. Then dance around the lanes until it's your turn again.
And incase you didn't quite know the appropriate dance to do at the bowling alley...she's made an instructional video for you.