Saturday, October 02, 2004

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHELLY!!!

Today Michelle turns 17! I can't believe how fast they grow up. I look at Olivia and think...pretty soon SHE'LL be the one we're celebrating turning 17. *sniff sniff*We didn't buy her anything, just gave her cold hard cash. She needs clothes (or so she insists, although I agree) so I'm sure a trip to the mall will be requested soon.

J and B came for the night after the homecoming football game. K never made it for some reason. By 9 this AM C and F were here, K showed up by 10. I was super nice and made pancakes, sausage and hashbrowns for breakfast. J had to have a bowl of Life cereal too, it's her FAVORITE! LOL M is suppose to be here too but not sure when. C's little brother C2 is coming over to play with Jake this afternoon but again, not sure when. Either way I'll have a boatload of kids to make feed all day long. Good thing I like to cook! It's also good that they prefer to entertain themselves in their own way.....no work for me! Right now they're deciding on what DVD to watch while holed up in Pat's room. Pat's away at Jess's field hockey game (oh yeah! forgot Jess will be here today too) so not sure how he'll react to the invasion. He usually is ok with it and it is Michelle's birthday after all, but I guess we'll see in an hour or so.

I have a bunch of things I'd like to do today, including finishing the laundry and moving a hutch out of the diningroom/kitchen area. I'm hoping getting this off a wall will make it easier to use the diningroom table. As of right now we haven't really been using it. It's too hard to get into one whole side of the table. I've considered taking out a leaf and turning it, but I still think it'll be hard to use. Right now though all I want to do is take a nap. I've been up since 5:45 and been busy ever since. Actually I'd prefer to be vegging in front of Drew's PS2 and playing Final Fantasy X! Can't the world just go on without me!?!?!

No comments: