Tuesday, October 12, 2004

UGH!!!

That's something I've been known to say lately. I hate to seem like I'm always moaning and groaning but...I feel like GARBAGE! I think it's about time to head to the dr's. The whole right side of my face hurts...cheekbone down to the joint of my jaw. I've been taking tons of meds and keeping hot compresses on my face as much as possible but it's not helping.

I'm a little irritated right now. I don't really think I'd be a good driver in this condition. Tom went into work and turned around and came home...because we might put Shadow down tomorrow. He's currently taking a nap. I just went in and asked him if he'd drive into the city with me if I called the dr. I didn't get an answer. WAAAAHHHHHH! I just want my unclogged brain back!

I'm sure that all the teachers at school have come to the conclusion that I will NOT be getting Mother of the Year award this year. I haven't been keeping up to speed with the kids and their schoolwork. Luke went to school today without his homework done...he had THREE days to finish it. I hadn't looked at Carrie's folder until this morning. I didn't realize she has a planet project due on Friday which she should have been working on this 3 day weekend. I'm still not sure what the project entails...just that it's due. I also haven't managed to send in a snack for Eileen's class yet. And let's not forget...I keep forgetting to give Luke $4.25 for his Time for Kids newspaper. It was due the first day of school. OOPS! At least I managed to do MY homework (Letter written to Carrie on the back of her weekly progress report) just hope the teacher can manage to read what I scribbled off quickly. What are you suppose to say each week anyways? I think they should just be glad that I've managed to get them dressed in the morning! Right now it's good enough for me.

Well, think I'll bug Tom into a commitment or not. I can't wait too much longer before I call the dr for an appt today. Hopefully next time I update I'll have something more positive to post.

No comments: