Thursday, September 02, 2004

Showing off

Had to put on my outfit and take a picture of it to show off. I even found my one piece, tummy control paneled foundation garment...so I look even skinnier then I really am. Of course I wasn't so concerned with my look that I actually put on SHOES! ICK! I don't think my brown Birkenstocks would actually do the outfit justice though.



If you notice I had Michelle take the pic outside. I couldn't find a spot inside that I was comfy taking a picture of. *blush* Maybe next I'll take a pic of my pants and sleeveless shell outfit, and maybe my house will be clean enough for it to be an inside picture. Recharging camera batteries right now. Then I can have a fashion show! ;o)

1 comment:

Notes from the Trenches said...

That is such a pretty outfit! You look Mah-vah-lous :-)

Now get Tom to take you somewhere fancy to wear it!!!