Friday, July 18, 2008

All work and no play


All work and no play make Kim a dull blogger, mother, wife, aunt and friend. Not only dull but grumpy and on the edge too. Let's just say it hasn't been very fun around here this week. We're working our fannies off getting things done before the girls' graduation party which is tonight and tomorrow (how a 2 day party came about is another post).

Anyways, I don't have tons of time to write but wanted to let everyone know I'm still around. Hopefully I'll be back on Sunday or Monday to share the experience.

2 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Hi Kim! I'm glad to hear you haven't fallen off the earth! I dreamed of visiting you and your family last night... it was fun!

Kim said...

Oh Tammy that would be the coolest if your dream came true. I saw you mention Upstate NY in one of your dreams and thought...And you didn't stop by here? LOL