Friday, January 14, 2005

2hr delay...

The second trip kids are still here. Our superintendent of schools did it again. She managed to delay or cancel school when no one else in our area did. I don't mind! I love them home but I'm sure the working parents aren't happy. Today was a 2hr delay which allowed me to stay in bed even more! Like I need that...I went to bed at 10pm last night and that's after falling asleep on the couch for half an hour and taking an hour nap in my bed during the day! I kept waking up but kept going back to sleep.

I'm wondering if half my problem is the insulin. I'm SO sleepy after getting it although my numbers don't show to be anything abnormal. In the middle of the night I woke up itching my head and wondering if I have lice. I HOPE NOT!!! I'll do a headcheck on everyone when they get home tonight. If you hear screaming tonight, you'll know I wasn't very lucky with the headcheck.

If this exhaustion will stay out of the way, I'm hoping to get this house in order! Which means to work in ALL the bedrooms, get the laundry brought up from the basement and into the correct drawers. Just don't ask me which ones are which right now. That's one thing about living out of baskets...no thinking involved.

OK..kids need to go out the door and it requires some of my attention.

No comments: