Saturday, January 08, 2005

I created a numbers log

It's here... http://kpgnumbers.blogspot.com/ There's also a link in my sidebar for it. I replaced my foodblog link with it. I've decided I don't have the time or energy to maintain my foodblog so I'm closing it. I haven't deleted it yet though. I'd like to think of an easier way to keep it up. I liked doing it. It's just when you get behind there's NO catching up. It also messes up the running totals if you aren't faithful to it.

Dinner was extended. I ate a bit with everyone else when they had spaghetti. A few hours later I made some cooked shrimp. I shared with Eileen and Olivia. They don't understand why they can't have any when I have a bowlful in front on them. No biggie.

My glucose was good though....126! So I'm happy for that. I'm not going to eat anything before bed (where I'm going when I finish this). I'm queasy and not hungry. I'd like to see what happens.

No school tomorrow! Woohoo! I'm thinking of running to Walmart early in the morning. We'll see if I get my rear out of bed early enough. I'd also like to get the kids working around here. Liz already started in the livingroom so she could set up her sewing machine!

Olivia has decided that we'll be naming the new baby Ashley. I gave her a few sheets of wrapping paper and told her when it's gone, it's gone. She's been wrapping presents for next Christmas, including presents for the new baby Ashley. Gift tags and all! LOL I haven't asked her if she thinks that's a girl's or boy's name yet.

No comments: