Friday, June 24, 2005

Today does seem to be a better day...

I woke up with my fasting at 88 again. I decided to eat my normal or almost normal breakfast this morning to see what happened. I had 2pcs of toast...one with peanut butter and one with raspberry jam (a bit heavier then normal) and a glass of vegetable juice (don't normally have). I was 135 after an hour so took my morning dose but adjusted it down to 25units instead of 30. An hour later I'm sitting at an 80 and about ready to have my morning snack...so ok. :o)

We've been busy already this morning and it's encouraging. It helps that my sciatica isn't bothering me as much as it's been the last few days. Everyone has at least started their chores for the day and most have completed them. I gave Luke, Jake and Tom a haircut this morning. Yep, Tom is home today. He forgot to tell me he took the day off. He wasn't sure if he was going to use it for a vacation day or not. He's on call next week and will be on call through the 4th of July holiday. This means he won't be able to get a "day off" until July 11th. (his birthday!) Word has it that he took the whole week off before the graduation party. UGH! I just realized that lately I've forgotten about Michelle's grad party invitations. We'll have to have them out by the end of the month at the latest.

The pool filling is on hold while the supply well is running into the house well and filling it up. I'm working toward going to laundromat. Tom thinks we can do it here but I don't want to stall the filling of the pool any longer then I need to. I have a LOT of laundry to do. I've been lax in that department since there's no school. Now that I think about it, it might be worth spending what I'd have spent at the laundromat and having some water delivered into the pool instead. Hmmmm...guess I need to call the water guy and have a conversation with Tom.

No comments: