Monday, June 05, 2006

Birthday parties

Thursday night we had cake and ice cream for one of Drew's and Pat's friends. He's been staying with us for a few days. The little ones have really taken a liking to him....too much actually. Olivia will hang on the kid 24/7 if we let her. I often found myself asking someone to uncling Olivia from him.

Friday was my mom's birthday. I picked up the kids from school and we went to my parents' house. My dad cooked us burgers and hotdogs for dinner. My brother with his girlfriend and 2 kids, my sister, her dh and 3 girls, my mom's friend and my grandmother (her mom) came also. Tom opted out of the party because he'd already planned on picking up a load of stone he needed. He's working on our leech field and it HAS to get done!!! It was nice sitting and talking with everyone while the kids played. We got home close to midnight.

Olivia, my sister's middle dd, Eileen

No comments: