Friday, June 23, 2006

Topic of the week...Siblings

My article is up over at Largerfamilies.com. This week's topic is Siblings. It surprised me how difficult I found this topic. Maybe I'm just not cut out for the article type blog. Hopefully each week won't be like this.

Anways....here's the link to my article.

If my kids have nothing else in life

Included with the article is a fun picture of the kids we took on Monday that I haven't shared here.

Hope you click over and take a look. Leaving feedback is always appreciated. Either here or there. :o)

3 comments:

Christina said...

I absolutely loved this article and think it has caught the essence of the large family completely. As a mom of 7, 22 down to 3 I can tell you they are all as close as ever. Me and my husband move a lot because he is in the Army, and my older one is married with a son and lives far away, but not a day goes by that we don't talk to her and she visits us here in Hawaii as much as possible. They all bicker like yours, but like yours they all reamain close.

chel said...

Kim - I loved your article! One day I'll get my head together enough to port regularly, lol. Keep up the great work, You guys make my first cup of coffee in the morning just that much more enjoyable:-)

Anonymous said...

Kim, I love the pictures of your family you've put up! Isn't it fun to just look at all those kids and say..."they're all mine?" :O) I really enjoy reading your blog and you did a great job on your siblings article! ~~Pam (Pamelamomof8)