Friday, June 30, 2006

It's FRIDAY!

You know what that means...it's my post day over at largerfamilies.com This week is the last of our relationship's series. This week's topic is Outside relationships. I chose to cover a different topic then most of the other writers did. Going against family touches lightly on dealing with family that doesn't always agree with your choice to have a larger family.

I know I'm blessed more then other's who've dealt with this. After all I have Tom's side of the family that totally agreed with my choices! Even my side of the family wasn't THAT bad. I just wanted to bring up something I know a lot of larger families deal with.

Hopefully it'll start a conversation up. Who knows it might even get those who don't have larger families thinking about how they react to those that do.

No comments: