Thursday, October 02, 2008

Officially still on hold


But unofficially things are not looking good in our unmentionable situation. Granted it could be worse but it's still not like it should be. Looks like we're in for a fight and it's going to be a looong hard one.

It's so hard to try and be merry for a birthday with something so heavy hanging over you. I'm not even praying for a positive outcome anymore. Now it's the strength to give it over to God. I know everything that happens is for my benefit, even if I don't like it. I know that there's nothing I can do about things by thinking and rethinking it through. I just have to be patient and let the wheels that are spinning do what they have to do whether it's in our favor or not.

3 comments:

holly said...

I hope you're able to talk about it soon, because sometimes just talking makes it better.. In any event, I hope it all turns out okay.

Anonymous said...

I don't know you but I read your blog all the time.
I really hope this row is easier to hoe then you think it will be! We'll be praying for you!

Thia said...

Praying.