Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Asking for positive thoughts and a prayer or two


That thing I mentioned I can't talk about last week. Well I still can't talk about it but it's trying to go toward a really bad scenario for us. The we're fine and it's nothing major may be about to change to we are in deep doo doo.

So please send everything you can to us. Send for us to not be anxious. To have the strength to handle whatever comes up. And most of all for things to stay nothing major and fine.

Thanks

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Funny, I was thinking about you a lot today. When that happens I usually find out later that the person needed those positive thoughts. I'll keep sending them, you keep plugging along. It will be okay.

Don't get anxious about something that MAY happen...save that energy for things that already have happened.

Emma said...

Thinking of and praying for you and your family. Take care.